UAMINC.COM Web Site Terms & Conditions
Last Updated: 2016-09-26
Summary of Website
We provide a comprehensive aviation management system made available via our website at 184.108.40.206 and subdomains of https://www.uaminc.com/ (Website), which enables you to manage aviation assets (Services).
Account Security and Access
To access the Website or some of the resources it offers, you may be required to provide certain registration details or submit other information (collectively, "Registration Information"). It is a condition of your use of the Website that all of the Registration Information and any other information you provide on the Website is correct, current and complete. You represent and warrant that if you are an individual, you are at least 18 years old.
If you choose, or are provided with, a user name, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You acknowledge and agree that your account is personal to you and you agree not to provide any other person or entity with access to this Website or portions of it using your user name, password or other security information. You agree to notify UAM immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password, or any other breach of security.
UAM has the right to disable any user name or password, whether chosen by you or provided by UAM, at any time in its sole discretion for any or no reason. UAM further reserves the right to restrict your access to all or part of the Website at any time in its sole discretion for any or no reason.
UAM reserves the right to withdraw or amend this Website at any time in its sole discretion without notice to you. UAM shall not be liable to you or any third party if for any reason all or part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
Important Disclaimers Related to the Website
- All real-time financial and reporting information and data provided on this Website is made available to provide you immediate access for your convenience only. The information and ata displayed on this Website is updated once every twenty-four hours, so the information and data you see in real time may be delayed, stale, inaccurate and untimely.
- UAM expressly disclaims the accuracy, adequacy, completeness timeliness or usefulness of the Website or its Content. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its Content.
UAM Proprietary Rights
The Website and its Content, as well as all copyright, trademark and other rights therein, are owned by and are the property of UAM, its affiliates, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws. You acknowledge and agree that you do not acquire any ownership rights therein by using the Website.
You agree that you will not copy, store, create derivative works of, publically display, publish, reproduce, upload or download, post, transmit, distribute, sell or otherwise send to another via e-mail or any other medium any Content made available through any part of the Website. You further agree that you will not extract, summarize or reproduce any portion of the Website without the prior written consent of UAM.
The UAM logo, the UAM name and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of UAM or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of UAM.
You agree not to use the Website:
- assign or transfer any rights you have under these terms to any other person without getting our written agreement;
- do anything that would damage or disrupt our website or a service or anyone else’s use of our website or a service;
- sell any item, component, aircraft, asset to any person or company that (i) is a listed person under any United States, European Union, or United Nations export control or economic sanction and (ii) will at any time use, operate, transfer, sell or otherwise make available the Aircraft in violation of any applicable United States, European Union or United Nations export control or economic sanction. You acknowledge that in respect of its purchase, use, exportation or transfer of any item, product, service, asset, aircraft or other product acquired through use of this service, must be in compliance with the applicable Laws of all applicable jurisdictions after the acquisition date.
- use our website or a service, including, without limitation, any communication tools available through the website such as Skype, any forum, chat room or message center:
- to upload material or data in violation of any law (including to breach copyright or other intellectual property rights held by us or anyone else which you do not have the right to use);
- to harvest, collect or store personally identifying information about other users of the Website or to otherwise invade anyone's privacy or disclose another person's personally identifiable information.
- to send unwelcome communications of any kind to anyone (e.g. spam or chain letters);
- to abuse, defame, threaten, stalk or harass anyone;
- to publish, post, upload or distribute unsuitable, offensive, obscene or discriminatory information of any kind;
- for running any network scanning software, spiders, spyware software, robots, open relay software or similar software;
- to upload anything or otherwise introduce any viruses, worms, trojan horses, time bombs or bots or any other damaging items which could interfere with our, or anyone else's, network or computer system;
- for using any software or device which may hinder the services (like mail bombs, war dialing, pinging, etc.);
- to attempt to gain unauthorized access to any services other than those to which you have been given express permission to access; or
- for using a false identity to try to trick anyone for any reason.
Termination, Monitoring and Enforcement
We reserve the right to terminate or suspend your access to all or part of the Website at any time in our sole discretion for any reason or no reason. You agree that if your account is terminated by UAM for any reason or no reason, you will not attempt to establish a new account under any name, real or assumed.
We have the right to:
- Monitor, delete, edit, remove or refuse to post any Content, in whole or in part, for any or no reason in our sole discretion without notice to you.
- Take any action with respect to any Content that we deem necessary or appropriate in our sole discretion.
- Disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you, or through your user name, violates a third party's rights, including its intellectual property rights or its right to privacy.
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Website.
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Website. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD UAM AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES AND SERVICE PROVIDERS HARMLESS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
Other Terms and Conditions Apply
Links on the Website
If the Website contains links to other websites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked on the Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for each such website.
Changes to the Website
We may update the Content on the Website from time to time. Any of the Content on the Website may be out of date at any given time. UAM is under no obligation to update such Content.
Disclaimer of Warranties
All real-time financial and reporting data provided on this Website is made available to provide you immediate access for your convenience only. The Content displayed on this Website is updated once every twenty-four hours, so the Content you see in real time may be delayed, stale, inaccurate and untimely.
YOUR USE OF THE PORTAL, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE PORTAL IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE PORTAL, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE PORTAL ARE PROVIDED ON AN "as is" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, UAM disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of title, non‑infringement, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose or use, and all warranties relating to the accuracy, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, timeliness, performance, availability or completeness of THE PORTAL, ITS CONTENT OR ANY SERVICES OR INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE PORTAL.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER uam NOR ANY PERSON OR ENTITY ASSOCIATED WITH UAM REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE PORTAL, ITS CONTENT, OR ANY SERVICES OR INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE PORTAL WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED; THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED; THAT THE PORTAL OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES THE PORTAL AVAILABLE WILL BE CORRECTED; THAT THE PORTAL OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS; OR THAT THE PORTAL, ITS CONSENTS, OR ANY SERVICES OR INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE PORTAL WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
Limitation of Liability
In no event will UAM be liable for any special, directed, indirect, incidental, consequential, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE damages, LOSs of PROFITS, loss of revenue, loss of business, loss of data OR OTHER DAMAGES UNDER ANY CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER LEGAL THEORY arising out of or in connection with youR usE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, the PORTAL, any content on the portal or any services or INFORMATION obtained through the portal, even if WE haVE been advised of the possibility of such damages.
UAM SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY ANY TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE PORTAL OR ANY SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THE PORTAL OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY CONTENT POSTED ON IT.
SOME STATES OR COUNTRIES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
You represent and warrant that you:
- Have had a full and fair opportunity to receive the advice of your own legal counsel, accountants and other advisors with respect to your participation in the Website;
Governing Law; Choice of Venue
Your Comments and Legal Notices
All feedback, comments, legal notices, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Website should be directed to: email@example.com.